LOST YOUR VEGAN VIRGINITY WITH VEGANBURG ~❤

Having vegetarian or vegan food is not a foreign things to me as my parents are vegetarian. Since young, I had always hope to have vegetarian fast food. Veganburg have make my dream come true. 

Thanks to Openrice for giving me this opportunity to try Veganburg and to share this wonderful place to my family. 


Veganburg is the first vegan fast food chain in Singapore. Instead of have junk food, Veganburg provide a healthy, nutritious and wholesome fast food for the whole family. 


Share your love with others at Toy Share

Seaweed Fries

In Veganburg, their fries are salt-free. The fries was lighting coated with seaweed. However, I cant really taste the seaweed. I believe that they replace the salt that was commonly use in seasoning the fries with the natural light saltiness of the seaweed, The fries was well-fried.The outer coating was crispy and the inner was soft. 

Handmade Spinach Pop

Their spinach pop was handmade with love daily. The spinach pop will be a great finger food for kids. The potato and spinach was a great combination. The handmade spinach pop came with satay sauce. The satay sauce was fragrant, however I feel that it overpower the natural taste of the spinach pop. I prefer the spinach pop without the dip.

Vegan Frank

I believe everyone know of mock meat. Mock meat is usually soya-based or gulten-based. Veganburg had created their own mock hot dog using toufu. I had been eating alot of different mock hotdog before. I can say Veganburg serve the best mock hotdog. I love the soft toufu taste. 

Smoky BBQ 


The smoky BBQ was combination of thick mince mushroom patty with smokey BBQ with layers of fresh lettuce, tomato, onion and alfafa. 



Hawaiian Teriyaki

The Hawaiian Teriyaki is high in Vitamin C and Potassium. It was a combination of pineapple and soya patty. 


Satay Char-Grilled 

The satay char-grilled was special. The Satay sauce goes very well with the vegan patty as it adds more flavor to the patty.

Limited Edition Chilli Krabby 


Spongebob Krabby burger is now available in Verganburg now! This is one of my favorite burger. I love the spiciness of the patty. 

Cracked Pepper Mayo


The cracked pepper mayo is one of their best-seller. The pepperish mayonnaise goes well with the vegan patty. It lifted the taste of the burger. 

Creamy Shroom 


Shroomilicious. I love the creamy shroom the best. Their dairy-free cream go well with the button mushrooms and the vegan patty. The vegan patty was crispy.

Vegan Chocolate Cake


Even though, the chocolate cake does not contain egg and milk, it tasted yummy too. I love the marshmallow on top which is not very sweet.



Vergenburg

The GrandStand
200 Turf Club Road
#01-32

Phone: 6462 1281


Food : 
Service :
Overall Rating : 

Share:

0 Comments